Monday, November 4, 2013

217 day, 31 weeks Update

Here we are now in November!!! YAYA!! The time started to slow down around September as the dates got closer to October. Adam left Afghanistan and arrived in Fort Bragg October 25th!! Now we are waiting to hear when he can come home. People keep asking me if we have a date yet, but this is how the Army is.. haha .. They never give us dates before hand because it can compromise safety and security of the troops. So as soon as he is on the plane is usually when I know. It's hard to plan anything around it. We are just hoping he is home in time for Thanksgiving. Adam is wanting to surprise me and the kids also so it will be very likely that I will have no idea when he will arriving anyways. And for those that will know don't tell me anything!! ;) We are just so excited to get him home we can hardly stand ourselves! Kyly is certain he is still in Afghanistan, which is fine its hard to understand at her age. Until daddy is home he will be there. Its just such a relief knowing he is safe again. This Friday is his Birthday he will be turning the big 30! I wish he were home to celebrate with but we will for sure be making up for it when he gets home... 

Halloween was good fun this year. The kids were so shocked that I wasn't in my typical holiday spirits.. ok so was everyone.. But I did manage to get some decorations up and an awesome front porch scare for Halloween night! Keplar was a ninja and Kyly was a Fairy princess and I was a futuristic goth. We went trick-or-treating with our good friends and neighbors the Anhder's as always! :)  The kids had their fall parties at school the following day and I was able to attend those. Kyly's was cute and fun she had a really good time. Keplar's was amazing! We have some amazing parents at our school who step up and really do an outstanding job! They did a Harry Potter party and even had a magician!! I got a video of it I will post later for you all to watch. As for me I have been staying busy with my Photography and my It Works business. I'm pretty well consumed with being a Mother, photographer, church callings, and everything else! :) I'm starting to be able to breath again after Fall family pictures are over. They all have turned out beautiful too!! I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween too and are looking forward to the upcoming holidays as well! :) 


















4 comments: